Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
Health Beauty and Nutrition
Posted: 25th Aug 2017 Closing: 25th Sep 2017
CASUAL/PART TIME/FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE - JUST ASK!
- Contemporary community based aged care services and opportunities to grow professionally
- Ranked No. 1 Graduate employer for 2016
- No weekends or public holidays required & we arrange leave relief
- Limited registration and supervision welcomed to apply
Mobile Rehab is seeking Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists with a passion for community rehab and aged care.
Mobile Rehab is a market leader in the provision of aged care and community based allied health services. With a reputation for flexible employment arrangements and a workplace culture of inclusion, support and innovation. Mobile Rehab consistently places employees first.
We offer our clinicians a varied case load including:
- community rehab - addressing the needs of adult, paediatric and geriatric clients
- residential aged care facilities (assessment of resident needs, multi-disciplinary staff support and training, interventions to maximise mobility and independence, pain management programs and group treatment programs)
The role is supported by a terrific administration team - allowing our clinical team to concentrate on service delivery.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation
- iPad, uniform and equipment supplied
- Mentoring / new graduate program / return to workforce support
- Comprehensive mentoring program and professional development program with a culture of continuous learning
- Registration with AHPRA (limited regiation encouraged to apply)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to work harmoniously within a team
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle
Contact us on 07 3856 5428 to find out more. Please visit our website at www.mobilerehab.com.au to apply on-line https://podio.com/webforms/9760045/710682
We are offering a number of casual/part time/full time positions. Mobile Rehab is flexible with working arrangements and aims to achieve a health work/life balance.