PR & Events Coordinator
Marketing and PR
Posted: 8th Sep 2017 Closing: 8th Dec 2017
The PR and Events Coordinator will coordinate the Company’s successful presence at public events and internal sales conferences, while also creating content and support for EDM distribution and social media.
The role, reporting through to the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Assist to develop PR strategies and campaigns;
- Assist to carry out the content marketing strategy;
- Writing, distributing and pitching media releases and articles for national and state based campaigns, activities and events
- Assist writing copy for web sites, brochures, social media, white papers, keynote speeches, presentations and promotional material;
- Assist with issues and crisis communications as necessary;
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders, media and public;
- Event planning, design and production while managing project delivery elements within timeframes;
- Liaise with internal clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Organise facilities and manage all event details such as equipment, promotional material etc;
- Employ risk management systems and processes;
- Ensure compliance and insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to;
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate activities;
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems;
- Conduct pre and post project evaluations and report outcomes;
- Assisting the Marketing Department on other marketing activities, as required.
24 hours per week
Best suited to:
A role is suited to a prospective employee seeking a casual work, 3 days per week. Some flexibility with regards to days and times may be offered. The PR and Events Coordinator will be based at our Derrimut office, but may be required to undertake a small amount of travel.